Spacious rural barn conversion with a private hot tub in walking distance to a pub & shop. Four bedrooms with open plan living area and fully equipped kitchen with range cooker. Table tennis, sandpit & outdoor games. Dogs permitted.
Chestnut Barn is a converted barn with spacious self-catering holiday accommodation for families or groups of friends situated in North Norfolk. There is a private hot tub in the garden.
Inside Chestnut Barn there is a large open plan living room with fully equipped kitchen with range cooker, seating area with three sofas with a SMART television and speakers, and a large extendable dining table.
There are four large bedrooms – two ensuite double bedrooms downstairs with king size beds, an ensuite double bedroom upstairs and a fourth bedroom with four single beds. There is also a cosy seating area in the fourth bedroom with bean bags and a television. Two fold out single beds and two cots can be provided in addition.
Outside there is a large enclosed garden and a gravel parking area for several cars. There is a patio with garden furniture, sand pit, table tennis in the garage, and many outdoor games. A second patio is located in a secluded position and has a hot tub and outdoor seating (nb. there is an additional charge for the use of the hot tub, see prices).
Chestnut Barn is situated within five miles of the coast and is close to three National Trust properties – Blickling Hall, Felbrigg Hall and Sheringham Park. BeWilderwood and the Dinosaur Park are within 15 miles, as are the Norfolk Broads, and Norwich is 18 miles away.
The centre of Aldborough village is within walking distance from the barn. There is a shop with Post Office, children’s play area, village green and The Black Boys public house. Cricket is often played on the green during the summer months. We can provide recommendations for the many pubs/restaurants in the area.
Chestnut Barn is ideally suited to families and groups of friends. The facilities include:
– A private hot tub in a seclude position in the garden
– A spacious entrance hall with storage
– Large open plan living area with kitchen, seating and dining areas with two double doors onto the patio
– Fully equipped kitchen with large electric range cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, crockery, lots of glasses, cooking equipment etc
– Seating area with smart television, Bluetooth sound bar, DVD and three sofas
– An Alexa to play music and entertain you!
– Wine fridge in the seating area
– Four large bedrooms in total with 10 bed spaces
– Bedroom 1 and 2 have king size beds and are situated on the ground floor at either end of the property. Bedroom 1 has a large ensuite bathroom and bedroom 2 has an ensuite shower room. Both bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and doors leading into the garden
– Bedroom 3 and 4 are situated on the first floor and are accessed via separate staircases. Bedroom 3 has a double bed and an ensuite shower room. Bedroom 4 has four single beds and there is a cosy seating area in the corner of this bedroom with bean bags and a television with in built DVD
– Two further fold out single beds can be placed in any of the bedrooms for a small additional linen charge
– Hairdryers provided in the bedrooms
– Wooden cot and a travel cot (visitors to provide cot linen)
– Two highchairs (wooden with tray and an IKEA plastic one)
– Stairgates on both sets of stairs (for children and dogs!)
– Extendable dining table which can seat 12+
– Additional American style fridge freezer in the garage
– Washing machine and clothes hanger
– Charcoal BBQ with utensils and charcoal provided
– Variety of board games, DVDs and books
– Wireless superfast internet throughout the house and garden (free)
– Table tennis with bats and balls provided
– Large enclosed garden with patio and garden furniture
– Sand pit and outdoor toys (including football goals and jenga)
– Gravel parking area for several cars
– Grass paddock opposite for dog walking
– All linen and towels provided
– Pets permitted (subject to arrangement)
– Air source heat pump with underfloor heating system throughout the ground floor
– Main supermarkets deliver and we can take deliveries prior to your arrival (subject to arrangement)
– Under occupancy rates may be available during the off peak season
– Comprehensive information on places to visit provided
– Owners live close by and able to assist with any day to day enquiries
- Family friendly
- Dog friendly
- Groups welcome