A beautiful cottage located in open farmland on the edge of a traditional Norfolk village just moments from The Broads and the beaches.
Church Field Cottage
Pull back the curtains and enjoy wonderful field views whilst relaxing in this newly converted accommodation, which is all on one level. Light and airy, comfortable and family friendly Church Field Cottage is one of three cottages located in a quiet location close to the Norfolk Broads and the east coast, making it an ideal base with which to explore this beautiful part of the county. Perfect for cycling and walking this area is adorned with peaceful and quiet country lanes then, after a days exploring, wear the children out at the communal play area, tuck them up and unwind in the fully enclosed patio garden with a chilled lemonade…or something stronger!
Size: Sleeps up to , 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 2.5 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: 2.5 miles
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: Two small dogs welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Smart TV, Full Sky Package, iPod dock, DAB radio, DVD player
• General: Under floor central heating
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric oven, microwave, fridge with ice box, dishwasher, washer/dryer
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 En suite shower room, Sitting room/ Dining area/Kitchen area
• Beds: 2 Doubles, 1 Bunk beds
• Other: Towels. Cot and Highchair, Books and games provided. WiFi.
• Outdoors: Fully enclosed patio, gas barbecue, table and chairs. Communal play area.
• Access: Ample parking
• Mobile phone signal: Variable
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property