Cley Windmill is one of the best know properties on the North Norfolk Coast , standing on the edge of Cley marshes, the sky seems to go on for ever.
Sleeping up to twenty in the room and garden rooms, this is a super place for an unforgettably holiday
Size: Sleeps up to 20, 9 bedrooms plus four children
• Nearest beach: 1 miles
• Short breaks not accepted
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: a few minutes walk
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: Two medium size pets welcome, in Dovecote and The Boat House only, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: 10 flat screen TV’s, DVD player, WiFi
• General: O.F.C.H.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Gas range cooker with hob, microwave, 2 fridges, freezer, dishwasher
• Rooms: 9 Bedrooms (5 in mill, 4 in Garden Rooms), Sitting room, Dining room, Kitchen, 5 Bathrooms, 4 Shower room
• Beds: 2 King-size all with En-suites, 4 Double all with En-suites, 2 Zip and link beds (can be converted to twins please request on booking) all with En-suites
• Other: Towels. Travel cot, High chair, Books and games provided,
• Outdoors: Enclosed garden, table and chairs.
• Access: Ample parking on quay side
• Mobile phone signal: Variable
• Extras: A housekeeping deposit of £500 is payable two weeks prior to your holiday.
- Family friendly