High specification conversion offering comfortable accommodation in this Market town on Suffolk/Cambridge border. Just bring your luggage. Visit Britain Four stars.
A wonderful Georgian sea-front property in the iconic town of Southwold. A mix of contemporary and original period features means this house provides comfortable accomodation for those wanting to experience the atmosphere of a seaside town.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Access: Car advised
• Wheelchair access: No
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: DVD player,
• General: Electric oven and gas hob. Central heating, TV
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Gas cooker, Microwave, Fridge/freezer, Dishwasher, Washing machine
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Shower room, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen/Diner, Utility area
• Beds: Single bed (4), Double beds (2)
• Other: Towels provided
• Outdoors: Garden with patio and seating.
• Access: Parking on street available nearby