Hideaway in a “Home from Home” within a pretty village with great pub. 3 miles from the sea. Sleeps 6 + cot. Two double beds (one ensuite) plus choice of double, twin or single bed. 3 WCs. Child and mobility friendly. Dogs welcome. Parking.
Sunny, single storey, non-smoking Coach Cottage sleeps 6. Located in the centre of the pretty village of Southrepps with its magnificent church and the very popular, family / dog friendly Vernon Arms pub.
With over 50 excellent TripAdvisor reviews, our guests say Coach Cottage is perfectly located for North Norfolk’s Blue Flag sandy beaches, for exploring the many attractions to the west and lesser known “hidden gems”, including Happisburgh Lighthouse, East Ruston Vicarage Gardens and Horsey seals, to the east.
Suits families of all ages (0-90+), couples and part time wheelchair users looking for a quiet, relaxing break. Dog friendly. Many rural pathways to enjoy with a dog and cycle routes / quiet lanes to explore.
• Sleeps up to 6 +cots in 3 bedrooms – Ensuite double; double; and the third bedroom can be twin, double or single.
• All beds have pocket sprung mattresses, white cotton linen, and anti-allergy pillows and duvets.
• Family bathroom with full length corner bath and separate shower cubicle. 3 loos. Towels provided.
• Lounge / Diner – triple aspect with French doors to garden and electric riser recliner massage chair.
• Under floor heating and wood burning stove
• Well equipped kitchen
• Large range of optional mobility and child equipment
• Parking for 2 cars on forecourt and 1 car in communal area if space.
• Nearest beach: 3 miles
• Nearest amenities: 5 minutes’ walk away
• Car advised though there is a bus serving the village and Gunton Station is 30 minutes’ walk away.
• Damage deposit of £100 required upon arrival.
Short breaks are available. We try to offer some flexibility in arrival / departure dates for short breaks – please enquire as all options may not be visible on this web site.
Coach Cottage is rated as suitable for Part Time Wheelchair users and Older and Less Mobile Guests under the National Accessible Scheme. For more photos and information on Accessibility (furniture & step heights / widths, mobility and child equipment available etc.) please refer to Coach Cottage web site.
- Private parking
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Disabled facilities
- WiFi or internet access
- Children welcome
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Ironing facilities
- Central heating