Copper Cottage is in a delightful rural location yet within close proximity to the Suffolk Heritage Coast. Fishing can be offerd on site. The pretty market towns of Beccles and Bungay are just a short distance.
This former wash house and brew house is situated in an area of spectacular beauty. Wildlife permeates the local area and scenic rural views can be seen everywhere. This property exists on the owner’s working stock farm and comes with modern utilities and is attractively furnished. A number of walks can begin as soon as the front door opens, one of which leads guests to the River Waveney for beautiful riverside walks both up and downstream.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 6 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than 3 miles
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with DVD player
• General: O.F.C.H. included May-Sept and £10 per week Oct-Apr, Inglenook fireplace with woodburner
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Washing machine
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sittingroom, 1 Kitchen/Dining room, 1 Cloakroom
• Beds: 1 King-size bed, Twin beds
• Other: Towels, Wood for the woodburner, Books and games provided. Travel cot.
• Outdoors: Patio area overlloking paddock area with furniture, Parasol and barbecue.
• Access: Driveway parking