A detached single storey property just a short walk from village centre. This Burnham Market cottage has a very well presented interior and also attractive gardens.
This delightful detached single-storey property sits only a short stroll from the village centre which provides a shop and pub. The interior has been tastefully decorated and contains modern utilities and furnishings that make for a comfortable and relaxing stay. Guests can enjoy trips to nature reserves, a number of nearby walks, or can just simply relax in the pretty garden.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with DVD/CD/Video player, Radio, WiFi
• General: O.F.C.H.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Aga (for winter use only), Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Tumble dryer
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting room, 1 Sun room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Utility room, 1 En-suite shower room
• Beds: 2 King-size beds, Twin beds
• Other: Towels provided, WiFi
• Outdoors: Enclosed garden with furniture and BBQ
• Access: Parking for 4 cars
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property