Delightful single storey flint cottage just two minutes walk from the sea.
Only a couple of minutes’ walk from an excellent beach, this former school house has been successfully converted into an enviable single-storey building with some fantastic utilities, furnishings and decorations. The rear garden is perfect for relaxing in after a long day out on the beach, treading along one of the many walks within the local area or having eaten in one of the many fine restaurants.
• Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: 2 Dogs allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with DVD/Video player
• General: G.F.C.H.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Tumble dryer
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Conservatory/Dining room
• Beds: 1 Single bed, 1 Double bed, Twin beds
• Other: Books and games provided
• Outdoors: Garden enclosed by flint walls with furniture and BBQ
• Access: Parking for 4 cars
• Mobile signal – variable.