Enjoying stunning farm views and spacious living accommodation, this detached property offers a great place to relax and unwind for all the family!
Woodland walks, stunning panoramic views, and spacious, comfortable accommodation awaits you! Welcome to Dentford Heights, a late 19th century detached property located in the pretty village of Gressenhall. The property has a large garden with barbecue and outside furniture – perfect for dining alfresco on a warm summers’ evening after a days exploring the delights of rural Norfolk. The owners allow use of their tennis courts so remember to bring your rackets!
Size: Sleeps up to 8, 5 Bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 20 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: 1/4 mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV, DVD player, Bluetooth speaker, WiFi.
• General: O.F.C.H. Woodburner
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric double oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
• Rooms: 5 Bedrooms, (3 with en suite facilities), Kitchen/Dining/Family room, Pantry, Utility room, Wet room, Snug/TV room, Family bathroom
• Beds: 3 Double, 2 Single
• Other: Towels. Cot, Travel cot. Books and games provided.
• Outdoors: Garden with paved terrace, table and chairs and barbecue.
• Access: Driveway for up to 5 cars
• Mobile phone signal: Variable
• Notes: Children should be supervised at all times whilst close to water. The owners have have a small farm office in the grounds of the property plus a studio used for music teaching and rehearsals, pilates classes and the occasional concert recital. The grounds are part of a working livestock farm, the owners and other farmers use the tracks and farm vehicles and machinery may pass by the windows from time to time.
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property