This Wroxham holiday home is a wing of a stately early 19th century hall. Set amidst extensive parkland.
East Wing at Hoveton Hall
This historic house dates from the early 1800s and around it radiates wide-spanning parkland. Decorated in a beautifully traditional style, this property provides a high standard of living with its spacious and light rooms, comfortable furniture and its extensive gardens. Exploring the grounds of the property may lead guests to a lake where they can spend the day admiring the wonderful scenes of the countryside.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 7 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV, DVD player, Broadband
• General: O.F.C.H., Open fire
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine, Deep freeze, Dishwasher
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Shower room, 1 En-suite washroom, 2 Sitting rooms, 1 Dining room, 1 Kitchen
• Beds: 1 Double bed, 2 Sets of twin beds
• Other: Towels. Travel cot. Fuel for open fire provided. Notes: Owner’s dog has access to grounds near front of property.
• Outdoors: Front garden with furniture, Bike storage and access to park, Woods and lake, Access to tennis court between 10.00-16.00 hours.
• Access: Ample parking
• Mobile signal – None
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property