Offering ideal accommodation for a family in central Aldeburgh. Elm Cottage is a relaxing holiday retreat perfect for a break at the seaside.
Elm Cottage is perfectly situated just a short walk from the Aldeburgh’s beach, shops, pubs and restaurants. The town is famous for its music festival started by Benjamin Britten and held every June at Snape Maltings. The property is a great base from which to explore the lovely countryside of Suffolk and its coastline.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen/diner, 1 cloakroom
• Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
• Luxuries: DVD player, WiFi
• General: Gas heating, gas stove, TV
• Utilities: Gas cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Towels provided. Travel cot available.
• Outdoors: Patio, garden furniture
• Parking: On street