An elegant holiday flat in the heart of this lovely seaside town that is close to the beach, pier, shopping, cinema and cliff top walks.
This flat is located in the popular year-round seaside resort of Cromer just a short stroll away from the beach, Pier, promenade, shops, caf?s, pubs and cinema. Stylishly set over two floors, giving plenty of room to relax and unwind, it has been recently refurbished to a high standard by its owners. A light, airy and spacious open plan living/dining room with a bay window and well equipped kitchen are on the first floor and the elegant staircase leads to the second floor at the top of the house, with a king-size and a twin bedroom, bathroom and separate cloakroom. The area is residential and away from the immediate bustle of the town but it takes only moments to be in the centre of things or up on the cliffs for a good walk and a blast of sea air!
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 0.5 miles
• Takes: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Within walking distance
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: Pets are not allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Smart TV with Sky Basic, DVD player, CD player, WiFi
• General: Gas central heating
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge with icebox, Freezer, Washing machine
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Cloakroom, Living/Dining Room, Kitchen
• Beds: 1 King-size bed, 1 Twin beds
• Other: Towels, Books and games provided.
• Note: The flat is located on the first and second floors of a Victorian house
• Outdoors: No outdoor facilities
• Parking: Roadside
• Mobile phone signal: good
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property