Folly Cottage dates back to 1871 and is built in traditional Norfolk brick and flint. This delightful cottage has been decorated, furnished and equipped to the highest standard
This late 19th Century flint and brick cottage maintains a traditional exterior but is equipped with comfortable furniture, tastefully decorated and has modern utilities allowing guests to make the most of their stay in this beautiful area of Norfolk. There are many walks to tread in the local radius, including coastal paths, nature trails and other routes to explore. This property is perfect for groups and families wishing to relax in the countryside and breathe the fresh air.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 3 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Widescreen TV with DVD/CD player, iPod dock, Radio, Playstation 2
• General: G.F.C.H., Woodburner
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric oven, Gas hob, Microwave, Fridge, Dishwasher, Freezer, Washing machine
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Cloakroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting room, 1 Utility room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Garden room/Conservatory
• Beds: 1 Double bed, Twin beds
• Other: Bed linen and towels, Starter pack of fuel for woodburner, Books and games provided. WiFi. Please note: Pond is not covered so children should be supervised and traffic noise is audible in the garden.
• Accommodation limited to 4 including infants.
• Outdoors: Rear patio garden with pond, shed for bike storage, garden furniture and BBQ
• Parking: Parking for 2 cars
• Mobile phone signal weak
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property