Forge Cottage is an attractive newly built house set in the heart of this popular mid Norfolk village, surrounded by fabulous countryside and close to the North Norfolk Coast and the City of Norwich.
This newly built house has been created with comfort in mind and provides excellent facilities for a relaxing holiday. Within reach of both the cathedral City of Norwich and the ancient sea port and market town of King’s Lynn, the cottage is ideally situated to access all the variety the county has to offer. Good walks and cycling are also close to hand in the surrounding countryside.
Size: Sleeps up to 6, 4 bedrooms
• Nearest beach:19 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access:Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: No but Guide Dogs Accepted
• Smoking:Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD player, Blu Ray player, CD player, WiFi, Bamboo bedding & duvets
• General: Air Source Heat Pump and under floor heating. Wood burner
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric Oven, Induction Hob, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Washing machine, Dishwasher
• Rooms: 4 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Shower Room, 1 Wet Room, 1 Sitting Room, 1 Kitchen/Dining Room,
• Beds: 2 Doubles with king-size bed, 2 Singles
• Other: Towels, Travel Cot, Highchair, Stair gate, Telephone for incoming calls, Radio, Books and games provided.
• Outdoors: Fully enclosed garden with courtyard and patio, Parasol, table and chairs
• Access: Parking for 2-3 cars dependent on size