Spacious tastefully furnished cottage, sleeps four and your four footed friend is welcome too, overlooks RSPB Titchwell, great walks and quiet beach close by.
Goose Cottage is one of a terrace of traditional cottages that look out over RSPB Titchwell reserve. It is tastefully furnished, warm and confoetabel ideal for a break at all times of the year .
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: 1 Pet allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flat screen TV, DVD player
• General: E.C.H.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric oven & ceramic hob, Microwave, American style Fridge/Freezer, Washing machine, Dishwasher
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Open plan room with 1 sitting area, 1 Dining area, 1 Kitchen, 1 Cloakroom, 1 Utility room
• Beds: 1 King size bed, Twin beds
• Other: Towels, Travel cot, Highchair, Books and games provided. Note: Pet must be kept downstairs – please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
• Outdoors: Enclosed garden with patio, lawn, garden furniture and barbecue
• Access: Parking for 1 car. Neighbouring properties have right away across garden
• Mobile phone signal: variable
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
- High chairs available
- WiFi or internet access
- Children welcome