Walking distance of the town centre, bags of character and comfortable accommodation. A great location for a holiday being close to Cromer and Sheringham.
This cosy property provides a stylish, warm and comfortable place to have a holiday. Full of charm it is close to beautiful countryside which offers many walks and cycle routes. Guests can also enjoy days out at the various beaches, which are only a short drive away. Additionally, there is a great selection of pubs and restaurants close by.
• Size: Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedroom
• Nearest beach: Less than 10 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? No
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV
• General: G.F.C.H., Electric effect woodburner
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge with icebox, Shared washing machine
• Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 Sitting room, 1 Farmhouse-style Kitchen/Dining area, 1 Mezzanine, 1 Shower room, 1 Laundry room
• Beds: 1 Single day bed, 1 Four Poster double bed
• Other: Bed linen, Towels, Cot, Highchair
• Outdoors: Enclosed courtyard with patio and furniture
• Parking: Parking for 1 car
• Mobile signal – variable
• WiFi available at Library next door.
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property