At Haven – Hopton time just seems to stand still at our park…It’s a serene and calm kind of place. With it’s beautifully landscaped setting on gently sloping terrain and sea views.
Haven – Hopton Holiday Village
At Haven-Hopton Holiday Village near Great Yarmouth we’re rather spoilt with our lovely coastal spot. Overlooking the beautiful North Sea, we have green open play spaces dotted around our park and a large central area where all the action takes place but where you can still grab a quiet bite to eat. Our safe, enclosed family fun space includes sports courts, swimming pools, terraces and an adventure golf course. A trip to the beach? We have access to the beach below the park and Gorleston’s just a few miles away too.
• The cliffs along the seaside edge of our park give us some lovely views out to sea
• We’ve got nicely landscaped greens, play areas and even a duck pond
• Our 9-hole, par 3 golf course is our pride and joy
• There are plenty of sun loungers round our outdoor pool which is next to our bar terrace
• It’s a short drive to the seaside towns of Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth
• A footpath from our park leads to the sandy beach below. Pick a sheltered spot and enjoy
• Our sports coaches can help you master archery and fencing
• The gentle slopes of our park make it easy for everyone to get around
Thinking of making a group booking? Well, booking more than one holiday home with us qualifies you as a group. So, if you’re organising a group holiday for your friends, family, club or team our dedicated team are here to help.
- Private parking
- Coach parties welcomed
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Disabled facilities
- WiFi or internet access
- Laundry facilities
- Telephone Public
- Children welcome
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Evening meals
- Central heating