Haven Wild Duck is set amongst the trees and lakes of an old woodland grove, so it’s a very special getaway. You can hire some bikes and spend all day exploring the winding forest paths or take the short drive out to the long sandy beaches.
Haven – Wild Duck Holiday Park
Haven-Wild Duck near Great Yarmouth is hidden away amongst the trees, meaning our park by The Broads is one-of-a-kind. We have our own unique character at Wild Duck. Rather than sitting right on the coast, we’re a little further inland, in a wood near The Norfolk Broads. Where other parks might have sand dunes or clifftops, we have trees and lakes and all the wildlife that comes with them. Enjoy one of life’s simple pleasures and take a walk around; all roads lead back to our central piazza where you’ll find our food outlets, Live Lounge, play area and indoor pool.
• Our park lies in a lovely, almost completely flat woodland landscape, perfect for walking and cycling around
• If you want a day by the sea, the nearest sandy beach is at Gorleston, only four miles away
• Enjoy a meal out on our central piazza while your kids run around the play area
• Our brilliant outdoor pool area has beach hut-style changing rooms, loads of sun loungers and a new playground next door
• We have special duck crossings around the park and our boundary fences have been designed to let other animals like hedgehogs and squirrels in
• Kids will love the massive treehouse we’ve just built over at the Pine Grove end of our park
Wild Duck is situated on flat terrain and is sheltered by coastal pines so most of our holiday homes are set on level areas. Or if sleeping under the stars is more your thing, why not bring your own tourer, motorhome, tent or trailer tent?
Thinking of making a group booking? Well, booking more than one holiday home with us qualifies you as a group. So, if you’re organising a group holiday for your friends, family, club or team our dedicated team are here to help.
- Private parking
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Disabled facilities
- WiFi or internet access
- Laundry facilities
- Telephone Public
- Children welcome
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Evening meals