Hilltop welcomes visitors throughout the year and when not fully booked with Schools, offers residential accommodation packages and excellent value for money weekend breaks.
Hilltop Outdoor Centre
Hilltop welcomes visitors throughout the year and when not fully booked with Schools, offers residential accommodation packages and excellent value for money weekend breaks ideal for Youth group residentials, large Family gatherings and Sports team youth tours or tournaments including Rugby Minis tour weekends. These offer a perfect opportunity encourage team building along with pre-season training or can simply be a great way to reward your team after a successful year.
Hilltop offers packages tailored to each group’s individual needs including; Accommodation in dormitory style rooms, Home-cooked meals prepared by the Hilltop catering team and of course exciting Adventure activities too!
We have a minimum group booking size of 25 people.
• There are 2 centres on the one site at Hilltop: Woodland Lodge and Seaview House. The centres can be booked independently or can be booked together to accommodate larger groups of up to 160 people. The Woodland Lodge Centre can accommodate up to 90 people and the Seaview House Centre can accommodate up to 70 people.
• The bedrooms are dormitory style mostly sleeping between 3 – 8 young people per room, these rooms are either en-suite or have facilities close by.
• Leader bedrooms are either Single or Twin en-suite rooms
• Groups are generally required to bring their own bedding and towels, however for a small extra charge bedding can be provided by Hilltop.
• A spacious dining room at each centre with seating for approx. 50-60 people per sitting.
• A fully equipped modern games room with pool table, table tennis and table football
• Each centre has a cosy themed TV lounge with comfy chairs to relax in and a selection of books and board games.
• Ample free on-site visitor parking
Hilltop boasts an exciting array of onsite adventure activities which are all instructor led. Popular choices include: The Big Zippers, Climbing, Abseiling, Archery and High Ropes Course (Full or half day sessions available – advance bookings only) The Minimum age for activities on a group booking is 6 years old – some activities are only suitable for those aged 8 and over.
As part of our residential packages, groups are catered for by the Hilltop catering team – Meals provided can include:
Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Meal
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer any Self-Catering facilities at Hilltop.
Hilltop is located on the North Norfolk Coast set within in 26 acres of beautiful woodlands. Ideally based 1½ miles from the picturesque seaside town of Sheringham and just 4 Miles from the well-known coastal resort of Cromer. The entrance to Hilltop can be found in the signposted lay-by directly off the main A148 road that runs between Holt and Cromer.
Prices and our Availability:
We’d be delighted to provide your group with a tailored quote, please call the office on 01263 824514 to discuss options availability.