Fabulous tucked away cottage in the heart of the village close to all amenities and a great base to explore Norfolk’s stunning coastline.
Hollyhock cottage is tucked away on a quiet lane in the middle of the pretty village of Cley in North Norfolk within 15 minutes walk of the stunning coastline with shingle beach.
There are numerous amenities right on the doorstep with its popular windmill, smokery, restaurant, pubs, gallery, pottery, delicatessen, and bookshop there is so much to do. Cley is an ideal place for birdwatching on the marshes and at Blakeney Point which is nearby. The Georgian town of Holt is only four miles away.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 2 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: 2 well behaved dogs
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms, Bathroom, separate wc, open plan sitting/dining area, galley kitchen
• Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
• Luxuries: TV, DVD player, Radio/CD player & DVD player. Wi-Fi
• General: Night storage heaters, under floor heating, log burner
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with icebox
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Stairs unsuitable for those with limited mobility
• Outdoors: Courtyard, table and chairs
• Parking: Roadside
• Mobile phone signal weak
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
- WiFi or internet access
- Children welcome