Hunters Majestic in one of three holiday cottages on Apple Blossom Farm, which is located in unspoilt countryside. Super property for a relaxed holiday and the dogs are welcome too !!
Hunters Majestic is one of 3 comfortable holiday cottages converted from farm buildings set in the small village of Horningtoft. It is an ideal base from which to explore Norfolk’s many attractions, from sandy beaches at Holkham and Wells-next-Sea, to the Fine City of Norwich with museums, theatre, cinemas, coffee bars and restaurants and shops galore.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 15 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: 5 miles
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: 2 Pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flat screen TV, DVD player
• General: Oil fired central heating
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron, hairdryer
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with ice-box, freezer, dishwasher
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room, 1 open-plan sitting/dining room, 1 kitchen
• Beds: 2 Double, 1 twin
• Other: Towels available to hire for £5 pppw, pob. Books and games. Highchair, travel cot available on request. Hairdryer, radio. Shed for storage of bicycles, fishing and walking equipment etc. Laundry service can be arranged with owner. 20% Reduced occupancy discount during low season for parties of four or less using two bedrooms only, please select bedrooms on booking
• Outdoors: Sunny enclosed courtyard to front of property with table, chairs and barbecue, large private garden with wooded area across drive way.
• Access: Parking area for two cars. Further parking available by arrangement with the owners
• Notes: Honey Pippin and Summer Broaden ref 1420 & 1421 are also on Apple Blossom Farm, making it ideal for larger groups who wish to holiday together while retaining having their own space
• Flexible changeover day if booking more than one property
• Mobile signal – strong
- Family friendly