A thatched, two bedroom spacious single storey cottage, set in a popular seaside village with easy access to the beach and other nearby coastal villages that are scattered along this delightful north Norfolk coastline.
Enjoy a seaside stay in Jasmine Cottage nestled in the coastal Norfolk village of West Runton. The characterful spacious two bed thatched cottage is single storey and is one of three sister cottages that can be booked separately or together.
Size: Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 1 mile
• Takes: short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: within walking distance
• Family friendly? Yes
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV, Blue Tooth Speaker, WiFi
• General: Oil fired central heating
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Hairdryer
• Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Room
• Beds: 1 Double Bed, 1 Single Bed
• Other: Books, games, towels and radio provided
• Pets: 1 medium sized well-behaved dog welcome
• Outdoors: Fully enclosed garden with table and chairs
• Parking: Driveway parking for one car
• Mobile phone signal: good
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.