Leave the world behind and embrace the salty sea air of this lovely coastal village in a charming cottage just minutes for the quayside and coastal path.
Perfect for a holiday by the coast, Jolly Boat offers comfortable and cosy accommodation within the heart of this ever-popular village destination. Relax and meander about; visit the art gallery or the gift shop and enjoy the best of Norfolk fare at the local pubs and restaurants. Take a trip out to Blakeney Point where you will witness Grey and Common Seals basking in their natural habitat and if you are a nature lover there is plenty of bird watching opportunities to be found along the North Norfolk coastal path, which runs through the village. Gillying is a enjoyable pastime for all the family, see if you can catch a crab or two whilst watching the ever changing tide or catch the Coast Hopper bus to visit the rest of this stunning coastline designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Size: Sleeps up to 2 (plus baby), 1 bedroom
• Nearest beach: 8 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Within walking distance
• Family friendly? No
• Pets: Pets not accepted at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV, CD player with USB port, DVD player, iPod dock
• General: Electric heating, electric woodburner-effect stove.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, fridge with icebox, microwave, dishwasher
• Rooms: 1 Bedroom, Sitting Room, Kitchen, Shower room
• Beds: 1 Double
• Other: Towels. Travel cot, Books and games provided.
• Outdoors: There is no outdoor area to this property
• Access: Public parking nearby
• Mobile phone signal: Variable
• Notes: Due to the nature of the stairs this property is not suitable for walking toddlers or small children. There is a heating charge throughout October to April of £35 per week payable upon booking.
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
- Family friendly