A delightful old farmhouse in this pretty village close to King’s Lynn and the North Norfolk Coast. Excellent facilities on site with a super indoor swimming pool and sauna.
Ketlam View is an attractive farmhouse with excellent recreational facilities for the larger family group or friends wishing to have a holiday retreat in beautiful countryside in Northwest Norfolk.
Size: Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest amenities: 1 mile
• Access: Car advised
• Family friendly: Yes
• Pets: Yes
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Widescreen TV, Sky basic, DVD player, video, CD player
• General: Oil Fired Central Heating, Open fire.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hairdryer
• Utilities: Electric range cooker, electric hob, microwave, two fridges, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
• Rooms: 4 Bedrooms, 1 en-suite shower room , 1 Bathroom, 1 shower room, sitting room, snug, dining room, kitchen, utility room.
• Beds: 2 doubles, 4 singles.
• Other: Towels, Travel cot, Stairgate. Books and games.WiFi. Indoor heated swimming pool and games room.
• Outdoors: Fully enclosed private garden with lawn, patio, table, chairs and barbecue. Children’s slide, double swing and badminton net with racquets.
• Access: Driveway for two/three cars
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
Note: Short breaks starting on Fridays can be booked online, alternative start days will need to be verified.