Enjoy modern country chic in this gorgeous romantic retreat for two in the prettty village of Snettisham and close to the beach.
Sit out on the south facing front lawn and enjoy the peace and harmony with a latte on a warm summers day in this cosy one bed cottage in Snettisham. For wildlife enthusiasts why not visit the local RSPB Bird Reserve or take a trip to the close by popular Victorian seaside town of Hunstanton. Discover the rolling sand dunes of Old Hunstanton watch the waves roll in and the pretty kites surfing in the distance. Lambert cottage is a fantastic bolt hole for two and an ideal base to explore the wonderful Norfolk coastline.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
• Nearest beach: Less than 2 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: 2 well behaved dogs
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom. 1 open plan room with sitting/dining and kitchen area
• Beds: 1 king size bed
• Luxuries: TV, DVD player, Wi-Fi
• General: Electric radiators
• Utilities: Electric cooker and hob, microwave, larder fridge
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
• Outdoors: Courtyard garden, table and chairs
• Parking: On shared driveway with the owners adjoining property
• Mobile phone signal: variable
*Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property.
- High chairs available
- WiFi or internet access
- Private parking
- Children welcome