A Grade ll listed town house, a few minutes walk from Cromer pier, super sea views from sitting area on the second floor, a cosy cottage for five or book neighbouring Albion House ref 1119 for a larger gathering
Period town house with accommodation over three floors, right in the heart of Cromer. All the shops, tea rooms and restaurants are only a few minutes walk away as is Cromer Pier, the end of Pier Show is well worth a visit. With great sea views from the second floor seating area this is a super property for a relaxing seaside holiday.
• Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Pets: One well behaved dog welcome but to be kept downstairs at all times.
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 3 bedrooms (one with en-suite cloakroom), bathroom, living/dining room, kitchen
• Beds: 3 single beds, 1 double bed
• Luxuries: DVD player.
• General: Gas central heating, TV with Free Sat
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with ice box, dishwasher, washer/dryer
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen, WiFi, books, games and highchair, travel cot & stairgate provided. Please note: Heating costs £40 per week Oct-Apr (payable on booking). Towels available for hire at £7 per person per week.
• Outdoors:There is no outside space at this property.
• Parking: Weekly paid permit available on arrival for nearby public car park
• Mobile signal – variable
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property