Enjoy Lighthouse Cottage, which is set in a tranquil location yet moments from beautiful sandy beaches, The Broads National Park and great walking and cycling country.
Light House Cottage
Enjoy a relaxing break in this newly converted accommodation which has been finished to a high standard and is all on one level. Light and airy, comfortable and family friendly Lighthouse Cottage is one of three cottages located in a quiet location close to the Norfolk Broads and the east coast, making it an ideal base with which to explore this beautiful part of the county. Perfect for cycling and walking this area is adorned with peaceful and quiet country lanes then, after a days exploring, wear the children out at the communal play area, tuck them up and unwind in the fully enclosed patio garden with a chilled lemonade…or something stronger!
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 2.5 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: 2.5 miles
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: One small dog welcome, please see our booking information regarding pets.
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Smart TV, Full Sky Package, DAB radio, DVD player
• General: Under floor central heating
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric oven, microwave, fridge with ice box, dishwasher, washer/dryer
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 2 En suite shower rooms, Sitting room/ Dining area/Kitchen area
• Beds: 1 Double, 1 Twin
• Other: Towels. Cot and Highchair, Books and games provided. WiFi.
• Outdoors: Fully enclosed patio, gas barbecue, table and chairs. Communal play area.
• Access: Ample parking
• Mobile phone signal: Variable.
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property