Looking to stay in the centre of Bury St Edmunds? This cosy couple’s self-catering accommodation is ideal and you can even bring a furry friend!
Linnet Lodge Annexe
Linnet Lodge Annexe is an ideal base from which to explore the attractions of Bury St Edmunds and the Suffolk countryside. Located in the centre of the town, there are many cafes, interesting shops and restaurants to discover and if you are interested in heritage and the arts there is much to enjoy. The property accommodates two comfortable within the owners grounds.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom.
• Nearest beach: Less than 40 miles.
• Nearest amenities: Less than 0.5 miles
• Pets: 1 pet allowed.
• Short breaks: Available at this property.
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
• Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 ensuite bathroom, open plan area with sitting/dining and kitchen area.
• Beds: 1 double.
• Luxuries: Wi-Fi.
• General: Underfloor heating
• Utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge with ice box, microwave, washing machine.
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
• Outdoors: Courtyard area with garden furniture.
• Parking: Roadside (parking permit supplied with keys).