Home from home comfort in a traditional cottage which is both very handy for local amenities as well as being only a short drive from everything on offer in North Norfolk.
Over-looking Hempton Green this charming property is 160 years old. If you are looking for home comforts, beams and quirky character then this one will suit you well. Take a walk along the River Wensum and within ten minutes you will be in the market town of Fakenham where you will find a good selection of shops, eateries, antique shops a cinema and ten-pin bowling. Market day is on a Thursday with James Becks’s Antique and household auctions held on the same day. From Fakenham you will find easy access to the coastal resorts of Holkham and Wells-next-the-Sea and many others places of interest including The Thursford Collection, and Little Walsingham the village famed for its religious shrines.
• Size: Sleeps 3, 2 bedrooms
• Neaerst Beach: 10 miles
• Will consider: short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Half a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: Not allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flat screen TV with Freesat, DVD player, CD player
• General: Gas-fired central heating, multi fuel stove
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Utilites: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen, 1 utility
• Beds: 1 double, 1 single
• Other: Books, games, WiFi, highchair, travel cot, starigate, telephone for incoming calls only, also initial fuel for multi fuel stove.
• Notes: Steep stairs to the first floor not suitable for those with mobility problems.
• Mobile signal – variable
- High chairs available
- WiFi or internet access
- Central heating
- Building of historical interest