This design influenced cottage is a romantic and delightful retreat tucked away on the fringes of north Norfolk. Located in the bustling market town of Aylsham with great individual shops and only a 20 minute drive to the coast.
Little Oak is a great secret getaway, where the owners have created a Scandinavian/Danish design-led interior for a truly relaxing and romantic stay. This lovely 200-year-old barn has a sitting room with a Pither Stove, underfloor heating, kitchen/diner, double bedroom and a modern walk-in wet room, all set within fresh white walls to offer light, bright spaces. The enclosed and large courtyard garden is one of the delights of Little Oak, with its climbing roses, planted pots and barbecue and makes for a relaxing outside space. The market town of Aylsham is full of old world charm, with 18th Century buildings at its heart, together with a good mix of specialist food shops, restaurants and pubs. Close to the magnificent Jacobean mansion at Blickling, now run by the National Trust and with plenty of walks along the upper reaches of the River Bure and beyond to explore, there is much to discover all year round in this enchanting part of Norfolk.
Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms
• Nearest amenities: within walking distance
• Access: Car advised with designated parking for 1 car
• Pets: No
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flat screen Smart TV
• General: Underfloor heating, Pither Stove
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge with icebox
• Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 Wet Room, Kitchen/Diner, Sitting Room
• Beds: 1 double
• Other: Books & games, radio, hairdryer
• Outdoors: Patio area with table & chairs and barbecue
• Mobile signal: good