With glorious views across the Nature Reserve the location is bound to please, this lovely property is withing walking distance of everything Blakeney has to offer.
March View, as its name would suggest has views over Blakeney marshes, a gate from the garden leads onto the coast path. The cottage has been refurbished to a high standard with a super kitchen and bathroom and tasteful furnishings. A great property to spend a relaxing holiday in.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Two miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: No pets accepted
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with Free Sat, DVD player, WiFi
• General: Electric radiators. Woodburner
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric double oven & hob, Microwave, Fridge, Fridge/Freezer, Washing machine, Dishwasher,
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting Room, 1 Conservatory/Dining Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Bathroom
• Beds: 1 Double bed, 1 Twin beds (cabin beds)
• Other: Towels, Travel Cot, Highchair, Books and games provided. Starter pack of logs/kindling for woodburner.
• Outdoors: Enclosed garden with lawn, patio and garden furniture. Games Room with table tennis
• Access: Road side
• Mobile signal: Variable
• Mobile phone signal: strong