Just minutes from the lovely sandy beach, this charming fisherman’s cottage is great for a family or two couples.
This beautiful fisherman’s cottage dates from the late 1700s and sits in the idyllic village of Bacton. Only a short stroll to the beach, this property features comfortable furniture and modern utilities, retaining traditional parts including old beams and an inglenook fireplace. Plenty of attractions surround the area including the beach, pubs and paths to walk.
• Size: Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: 1 Dog allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with DVD/CD player, CD hi-fi
• General: G.F.C.H.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Gas hob, Microwave, Fridge with ice box, Washing machine
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Open plan room, Sitting/Dining area, 1 Kitchen area, 1 Bathroom
• Beds: 1 King-size bed, Bunk beds
• Other: Towels, CDs, Stairgate, Books and games provided
• Outdoors: Rear enclosed patio garden with furniture and barbecue
• Access: Roadside parking
• Mobile signal – variable