A pretty location with delightful views in rural Norfolk, yet the Coast at Southwold, the Broads at Loddon and Beccles and the fine city of Norwich are all very accessible. A great location for relaxing and exploring.
Adjacent to the owner’s conversion of a mill house dating from the 17th century, this property has also been renovated, now providing a very comfortable stay for guests. With a tasteful decoration, this property features modern utilities and a charming character. This area of Norfolk is ideal for spotting wildlife and routes for both walking and cycling are available to explore the surrounding countryside.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
• Family friendly? No
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flatscreen TV with DVD/CD player, Broadband
• General: O.F.C.H.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Electric hob, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Washer/Dryer
• Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting/Dining area, 1 Kitchen area
• Beds: 1 Double bed
• Other: Towels, Books and games provided
• Outdoors: Garden with patio, Furniture, Flowerbeds, Pond and BBQ
• Access: Parking for 1 car
• Mobile signal – variable
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property