One of four very well appointed cottages offering sympathetically restored accommodation with use of a large recreation barn.
Formerly a large grain barn and stables, this skilfully converted property features traditional beams, tasteful decoration and is on one level for your convenience. The property is situated within easy reach of the coast offering many beautiful cliff-top walks.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than a mile
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Wheelchair access: Yes
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with DVD player, Radio/CD player, Wireless internet
• General: G.F.C.H.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric oven, Gas hob, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine, Tumble dryer (coin-operated)
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Shower room, 1 Open plan living area, 1 Sitting area, 1 Kitchen area
• Beds: 1 Double bed, 2 Twin beds
• Other: Towels, Board games, Stairgate, Travel Cot, Cycle rack and payphone provided
• Notes: Booking dates for Christmas 2013 will be 20th to 27th December
• Access: Parking for 3 cars