Within walking distance of an award-winning pub and only a few miles from an outstanding coastline, enjoy this cosy cottage for two.
A romantic cottage for two located in a popular west Norfolk village with an award winning pub within walking distance. Full of character and with lovely views from the bedroom and dressing room on the first floor, Northgate oozes charm and the owners have included many luxe touches for you to enjoy your stay, including a champagne welcome on week bookings. The village is just a few miles inland from the stunning Royal Norfolk coast, which is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Discover wildlife, spectacular and sandy beaches, gorgeous coastal villages, golf, sailing, great walking and birdwatching country and so much more. This region also hosts numerous quality restaurants and farm shops showcasing Norfolk’s great food heritage. Come and visit this region at any time of the year for a warm welcome under big blue skies.
• Sleeps up to: 2, 1 bedroom
• Nearest beach: 6 miles
• Takes: short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles
• Family friendly? Yes
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV, DVD player, DAB radio, WiFi
• General: Underfloor heating in the kitchen and bathroom. Woodburner. Night storage heaters.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Hairdryer, Radio.
• Utilities: Built-in electric oven, electric hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, washer machine
• Rooms: 1 Bedroom, Dressing Room, 1 Bathroom, Sitting Room. Kitchen with Dining Area.
• Beds: 1 king-size bed
• Other: Books, games and towels provided. Welcome tray.
• Pets: Not allowed at this property
• Outdoors: Enclosed garden with shingle path with stepping stones, table and chairs, barbecue
• Parking: Designated parking for one car
• Mobile phone signal: variable
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
- WiFi or internet access
- Private parking
- Children welcome