Converted windmill, offering unique accommodation, amidst wonderful scenery.
Norton Marsh Mill
This excellent riverside windmill conversion exploits the fantastic natural beauty of the Norfolk countryside to the fullest extent. Offering unique and comfortable accommodation with relaxing furniture, modern utilities and a warming character, this property is perfectly situated for guests to make the most of their countryside stay.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 7 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with DVD/CD player, Air conditioning
• General: Electric heaters
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washer/Dryer
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Kitchen/Dining room, 1 Shower room, 1 Sitting room
• Beds: 1 Double bed, Twin beds
• Other: Duvets provided. Notes: The 2grading is not a reflection of the property’s quality, it is due to bed linen not being provided. The property is not suitable for young children or the less able due to nearby water and steep, narrow stairs.. There are open doorways within the property. The pump house adjacent is in operation and, depending on the rainfall, could produce a slight humming noise.
• Outdoors: Garden with furniture
• Access: Parking for 2 cars
• Mobile signal variable