Office Piece is a truly unique self-catering holiday cottage hidden in the depths of Rendlesham Forest. It is perfect holiday home for family or friends surrounded by stunning wildlife.
Office Piece, a lovely cottage situated in Rendlesham-Friday Street, is an ideal location for a peaceful restorative retreat close to nature on the outskirts of Rendlesham Forest in rural Suffolk, yet not far from towns like Aldeburgh with its beach and attractive shops, Snape Maltings and Woodbridge. The forest is good for walks, cycling along woodland paths and watching deer.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 10 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: 1 pet allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property (only off peak).
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 3 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, bathroom, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom
• Beds: 1 king, 1 double bed, 2 single beds
• Luxuries: Wi-Fi.
• General: Underfloor heating on ground floor, radiators on first floor, woodburner. A £150 security deposit is required four weeks prior to your holiday.
• Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with ice box, freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided
• Outdoors: Patio, garden furniture, cultivated garden blending into forest woodland
• Parking: Ample off road