A cosy countryside cottage transformed from the former village forge, so perfect for a peaceful weekend away.
Old Forge Barn, South Elmham
Previously the village forge, this delightful detached cottage has been completely renovated to accommodate a couple looking for a romantic, cosy retreat. Based in a peaceful corner of the Suffolk countryside, the area is perfect for those who enjoy cycling and walking – and also for those who just wish to relax!
· Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom
· Nearest beach: 14.9 miles
· Nearest amenities: 2.4 miles
· Pets: One well-behaved pet welcome.
· Short breaks: Short breaks are available at this property
· Rooms: Open plan living area, kitchen area with bespoke units, sitting area, double bedroom with built-in wardrobe, bedroom with day bed (can be opened up to make a double bed), bathroom with bath and overhead shower
· General: Super fast fibre optic Wi-Fi is supplied, heating provided throughout via storage heaters, wood burning stove
· Luxuries: Flat screen TV with a selection of 30 films and freesat, digital radio with Bluetooth connection
· Utilities: Butler sink, integrated dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment, electric oven with induction hob, washing machine
· Standard: Kettle, toaster
· Other: Bed linen and towels provided (not beach towels)
· Outdoors: Small garden with mature shrubs, garden table and two chairs
· Parking: Off-street parking is available in front of the Granary for two cars.
- Family friendly