A lovely, little barn conversion with a pleasant beamed interior. Quiet position, four miles from the beach.
Situated nearby the owner’s home in a tranquil area of rural Norfolk, this property enjoys attractive gardens, modern utilities, comfortable furniture and tasteful decoration. The local area is home to a variety of wildlife including owls and other birds. Guests can enjoy a good selection of walks nearby and the nearest pub is less than three miles away.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
• Nearest beach: Less than 4 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than 3 miles
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: One small dog allowed (breed must be checked with owner)
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with DVD/CD player
• General: O.F.C.H.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric Electric ring hob, Halogen oven, Slow cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine
• Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 En-suite bathroom, 1 Open plan area, 1 Sitting area, 1 Dining area, 1 Kitchen area
• Beds: 1 Double bed
• Other: Towels, Books and games provided. Note: Dog must be kept out of bedroom. Travel cot.
• Outdoors: Enclosed garden with patio, Furniture and barbecue
• Access: Parking for 1 car
• Mobile signal variable
- Family friendly