Modern, open plan living in a great location, close to the shops, café culture and galleries of Holt and within easy reach of the highlights of the north Norfolk coast.
A contemporary holiday cottage in the centre of the popular North Norfolk Georgian town of Holt, well known for its art galleries, café culture and great shopping. The modern, open plan living accommodation on the ground floor and three good sized bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor, create a relaxing holiday atmosphere with everything on hand just a few steps away. Holt is home to the famous North Norfolk Steam Railway and gateway to numerous beautiful coastal villages, nature reserves and excellent beaches that are all within easy reach. Explore ancient seaside villages, majestic stately homes and rural landscapes that are not as flat as you think, there is something for everyone in this part of the world.
Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest amenities: Within walking distance
• Access: Designated parking for 2 large cars
• Family Friendly: yes
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV, DVD player, CD player, iPod dock, WiFi
• General: Gas central heating
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Open plan Sitting/Dining Room with Kitchen area to the side
• Beds: 1 king-size, 1 double, 1 twin
• Other: Books & games, radio, hairdryer
• Outdoors: Small outside patio with table & chairs
• Mobile signal: good