Perch Cottage is a charming 17th century thatched cottage which has been recently renovated to provide a mix of period features and modern comforts. The centre of the village is just minutes away with its variety of shops and pubs.
Recently refurbished to include a mix of traditional features and contempory comforts, Perch Cottage is a pretty 17th Century thatched property set in the quiet village of Martham. Settled nicely between the Norfolk Broads and the seaside, this property is ideal for those wishing to explore the natural beauty of Norfolk.
• Size: Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 3 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Pets: One medium or two small sized dogs welcome.
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, living room, kitchen/dining room, cloakroom
• Beds: 1 single bed, 1 double bed
• Luxuries: DVD player, CD/Radio
• General: Thermostatic electric radiators and electric living flame fire, flat screen TV
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with icebox, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen, stairgate, books and games provided. Steep stairs which maybe unsuitable for children or those with a mobility problem.
• Outdoors: Small front and rear gardens with patio and furniture.
• Parking: Roadside.
- Building of historical interest