A picture perfect holiday cottage nestled in the heart of Long Melford, Pink Cottage is a beautiful example of a romantic retreat for couples in the Suffolk countryside.
Pink Cottage, a listed cottage which retains it’s original character, is in the centre of Long Melford, a village which has restaurants, pubs, shops and places of interest to visit. Ideal for couples, this cosy cottage with its own private garden is an ideal place from which to explore the lovely Suffolk countryside with Sudbury and Lavenham only a short drive away.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom.
• Nearest beach: Less than 25 miles.
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile.
• Pets: No pets accepted at this property.
• Short breaks: Available at this property.
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
• Rooms: 1 bedrooms, 1 shower room, 1 sitting/dining area, kitchen.
• Beds: 1 Double bed.
• Luxuries: Wi-Fi, woodburner.
• General: Electric heating plus underfloor heating in the kitchen plus woodburner.
• Utilities: Electric oven and two ring hob, microwave, fridge with ice box.
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided. A £150 security deposit is required four weeks prior to your holiday.
• Outdoors: Pretty cottage garden surrounding the cottage with decking and garden furniture including a swing chair.
• Parking: Private parking for one car.
- Family friendly