A delightful barn conversion set in the heart of The Broads National Park, close to Wroxham for water sports, Wroxham Barns activity centre, Bure Valley narrow gauge railway and the sandy beaches of the east coast.
Close to Wroxham in the heart of The Broads National Park, this high-spec barn conversion has an enclosed garden that leads to a lovely tree-lined duck pond. Pond View has luxury touches such as underfloor heating, a range cooker, en-suite shower room and an additional bathroom and makes a very pleasant and relaxing base from which to enjoy the area. Wroxham Barns activity centre is just a few minutes walk from the cottage and there is easy access to Wroxham itself for water sports, boat hire, boat trips and much more. The lovely east coast beaches are less than half an hours’ drive and the city of Norwich with its cultural heritage is within easy reach.
Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest amenities: 1 mile
• Access: Shared courtyard parking for 2 cars
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with FreeSat, DVD player
• General: Electric underfloor heating
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Utilities: Rangemaster electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Shower Room, Kitchen, Sitting/Dining Room
• Beds: 1 king size, 1 double, 1 single
• Other: Books & games, CD player with radio, hairdryer
• Outdoors: Garden with table & chairs and barbecue, cycle storage shed, securely fenced duck pond
• Mobile signal: variable
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property