Porters Lodge is ten miles north west of the lovely city of Norwich. The perfect property for walkers, cyclists, fishermen, birdwatchers and anyone looking for a relaxing break at all times of the year.
Porters Lodge is situated beside a lake in the village of Lenwade in the north west of Norfolk. This detached property is in acres of grounds and has decking with railings that overlook the lake which has a large range of wildlife, good for fishing and birdwatching. Lenwade, which is known for its Dinosaur Park, has the Marriotts Way, for walking or cycling, at the edge of the village, and is only ten miles from the cathedral city of Norwich.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: 2 pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 shower room, open plan sitting/kitchen/dining areas
• Beds: 1 king-size bed, 2 single beds
• Luxuries: Wall mounted flat screen TV, DVD player, CD player
• General: Night storage heaters
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with icebox, freezer, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen, towels, lockable shed for bikes, fishing equipment provided. Deep water, steep banks so no children under 5 and care at all times. Fishing can be arranged directly with owner at a small charge.
• Outdoors: Enclosed patio, seating, access to grounds and lake
• Parking: Ample parking next to property
• Mobile signal – variable
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
- Private parking
- Children welcome