Two converted barns close the North Norfolk coast, perfect for a relaxing family holiday or a romantic short break.
Situated on Park Lane, close to the High Street and beach, Puffin Cottage is a delightful getaway for couples or families. There is plenty of walking and cycling to be enjoyed, as well as exploring the town with its delightful pubs and the quirky pier.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 0.1 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 miles
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, open plan dining/living room, kitchen
• Beds: 2 single beds, 1 double bed
• Luxuries: DVD player
• General: Gas central heating, gas ‘coal effect’ fire, TV, Bose CD/radio
• Utilities: Neff gas hob and oven, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
• Outdoors: Patio garden