A welcoming, bright and cosy property, Quaintways has been renovated and tastefully furnished. It has a pretty courtyard garden where you can enjoy summer evenings.
Quaintways is a light and spacious terraced property that has been refurbished to a high standard to provide quality accommodation for families or groups of adults. It is tucked away opposite the Catholic Church, but only a moments walk to the common or the high street. It allows guests to enjoy all that Southwold offers in all seasons, from sailing to walking and shopping to crabbing!
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 0.1 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 miles
• Pets: 1 dog allowed
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, en-suite shower room, open plan living/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom/WC
• Beds: 2 single beds, 2 double beds
• Luxuries: DVD player
• General: Gas central heating, TV, music system, WiFi
• Utilities: Gas hob and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen provided
• Outdoors: Rear courtyard garden, garden furniture
• Parking: Roadside parking