Newly built and well equipped, this lovely bungalow holiday home is just a short drive from the coast and sandy beaches of north Norfolk.
Just inland from the sandy beaches of Cromer and Overstrand is the quiet village of Northrepps. For walkers and cyclists this could be the perfect spot for you! Fasten your helmet or put on your walking boots and discover this area of Norfolk winding your way along the many footpaths and lanes of this beautiful countryside. The traditional seaside town of Cromer with its famous pier, range of shops and eateries is just under 3 miles away. National Trust properties Felbrigg Hall and Blickling Hall, with their interesting architecture, pretty gardens and cafes offering a chance for light refreshment, are both close by. Rest up and relax at the end of a busy day’s exploring in the comfort of Redshanks.
Size: Sleeps 5, 3 Bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Five miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Two miles
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: Not accepted at this property.
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV, Blu-ray player, Sky – basic package, DAB radio.
• General: Gas central heating
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities:Built in electric oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, 1 Sitting room 1 Kitchen/Dining area
• Beds: 1 King-size with En-suite, 1 Double, 1 Single
• Other: Towels. Travel cot, Books and games provided. WiFi.
• Outdoors: Fully enclosed with lawn area, patio with table and chairs and charcoal barbeque.
• Access: Designated space for 2 cars.
• Mobile phone signal: Variable.
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
- WiFi or internet access
- Private parking
- Children welcome