Spend your holiday in an old cinema, how funky is that?! An ideal location for a family holiday on the North Norfolk coast and with it’s on own parking in Wells-next-the-Sea, you really can’t go wrong!
Regal Cottage is a semi-detached cottage built by the Oddfellows Society in 1885 and converted into the town’s Regal Cinema, which closed in 1973. This great family accommodation is a perfect base for a family holiday at any time of year in the wonderful seaside town of Wells-next-the-Sea.From the vast sandy beach lined with brightly painted beach huts to woodland walks, sailing or simply crabbing off the quay side there really is something for everyone.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: One mile
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: One well behaved dog is welcome (from 11th Steptember 2015), please be aware of our booking information regarding pets.
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flat screen TV with Freesat, DVD player, radio, iPod dock, WiFi
• General: Gas fired central heating
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, Iron, hairdryer
• Utilities: Electric oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, wine cooler, dishwasher and washer/dryer
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 cloakroom, 1 open-plan sitting/dining room, 1 kitchen
• Beds: 1 King-size, 2 twin with 3 ft beds
• Other: Books, games, highchair, stairgate
• Outdoors: Fully enclosed courtyard garden with patio table and chairs
• Mobile signal – strong
• Access: Garage for one car also additional parking space short walk away