Enjoying a perfect waterside setting, situated alongside a private dock just off the main River Bure with its own private mooring and decked seating area, overlooking the dock.
Set on the owners’ arable farm at Larling in South Norfolk, Remus is a beautiful holiday home that has been converted from original farm buildings to an excellent standard, which is reflected in its 4* Gold Visit England award. The living area is capacious, with traditional oak beams and an impressive brick fireplace with woodburner and views overlooking the lawn. The modern kitchen/diner is well equipped with underfloor heating and the 2 double bedrooms both have en-suite facilities. This is a luxurious property that provides a great atmosphere for a relaxing holiday. The property is in a designated area of Special Scientific Interest and is on the doorstep of Thetford Forest where there are plenty of cycle tracks and walks to wear you out!Gooderstone Water Gardens and Nature Trail set in 6.5 acres and Oxburgh Hall are close by and the RSPB Reserve of Lakenheath Fen is a short drive away. Closer to home is the exhilarating Snetterton Racing Circuit, which hosts many car and motor bike racing events throughout the year and for more cultural pursuits the cities of Norwich and Cambridge are within easy reach.
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest amenities: 1.5 miles
• Access: Car advised
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: No
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flat screen TV, DVD player, CD player, WiFi
• General: Oil fired central heating & partial under floor heating
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron,
• Utilities: Electric oven and hob, Microwave, Fridge with icebox shared use of Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 En-suite Bathroom, 1 En-suite shower room, 1 Sitting Room, 1 Kitchen/Diner
• Beds: 1 king size, 1 double
• Other: Towels, books & games, Hairdryer, Travel cot and high chair – please request on booking.
• Outdoors: Fully enclosed garden, table and chairs, barbecue
• Access: Parking available for 2 cars
• Notes: Remus can be booked with Romulus, the sister property, which sleeps 2. https://www.norfolkcottages.co.uk/norfolk-countryside-villages-cottages/larling/1524-romulus
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
- High chairs available
- WiFi or internet access
- Private parking
- Children welcome