Rivers Rest, the perfect bolt hole for two, in a peaceful countryside setting.
Relax and unwind at this somewhat peaceful and tranquil spot in the Norfolk countryside. Comfort in abundance, Rivers Rest offers a one bedroom bolthole in quiet woodland-the perfect retreat for a get-away-from-it-all break. Make the most of walking or cycling in the area there are country lanes and footpaths aplenty. The popular market town of Aylsham is just a short car ride away where you can stock up on provisions. National Trust property Blickling Hall is near by, explore vast acres of wood and parkland, look around the house or simply enjoy a coffee in the tea rooms. This property is perfectly situated for exploring the coast, the Norfolk Broads and the historic Norwich…one visit might not be enough!
Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
• Nearest beach: 13 miles
• Will consider: Short Breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: 2 miles
• Pets: Not accepted at this property
• Smoking: This is a non smoking property
• Luxuries: Smart TV, DVD Player
• General: Electric heating
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge with ice compartment
• Rooms: Open plan living/dining/kitchen, Bedroom, Shower Room
• Beds: 1 adaptable super king size – converts to 3′ twin beds, please request on booking
• Other: Towels provided.
• Outdoors: Fully enclosed garden with lawn, patio, chimnea, charcoal barbecue, table and chairs. An uncovered pond forms the rear boundary of the property.
• Mobile phone signal: Variable
• Notes: Children should be supervised at all times when close to water. Pillows are feather filled
• Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Family friendly